By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SP Weekly Question Catchup

I'm very behind so here's a quick post for the Secret Pal readers with the answers to the last few week's questions.

QotW #5:

1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?

I don't go on many vacations or holidays but I did go to Florida this past March to visit my father and step mother. That was a wonderful trip/vacation. This summer I'm going to a very private and piece cottage/cabin. Even though it's just local, the water and tranquility are very alluring. Just to get out of the fast pace of life is a wonderful holiday.

2) Where is one place you’d like to go?

I would love to go to Italy, Spain and Greece ... someday maybe :)

QotW #6:
What is your favorite type of project to take along on holiday/vacation?

Socks, of course! I usually like to take a scarf as well. Something that I know I won't finish so there is no chance of running out of knitting. There never is though cause I always bring way more projects than I could ever hope to complete.

QotW #7:
What is(are) your favorite place(s) to knit? and

There are so many places that I love to knit so it's hard to pick. Around the house I enjoy curling up in the big leather chair or lounging in the backyard in the sunshine. I also love knitting at a coffee shop with my ipod and a nice latte, yummm! I also like knitting at my LYS London-Wul with the other knitters, spinners and friends.

What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect for knitting?

For some reason having a cup of tea or coffee makes it feel more peaceful. Must be that if you have that cup than it means you are there at least until the cup has emptied and that makes it more peaceful. I love having a good movie to watch or a few podcasts to listen to while knitting.


Another item I'd like to share with you is a website called Plurk. Plurk is used for micro blogging and I highly recommend to check it out. If you do look me up. My username is byTanya of course. There are tons of knitters on there and it's highly addictive, but very fun :)

3 Comments:

At Thursday, July 24, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tanya, So nice to meet you at Cricket Cove last week, love the projects you have finished!! Keep the excellent knitting.

Krista

 
At Saturday, July 26, 2008, Blogger The Gourmet Goddess said...

It's CJ and Granny Tan's Most Excellent Cottage Getaway... the official title. 2 weeks to get your knit on!

 
At Wednesday, July 30, 2008, Blogger TRJones said...

you forgot one thing about your perfect setting Tan, hours and hours of Coronation Street, taped weekly by Hughie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home