By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Monday, August 04, 2008

Thanks Secret Pal

I received another parcel from my Secret Pal last week! She sent me 6 100g balls of a cotton/alpaca blended yarn. It rocks and is the nicest tweedy color.

IMG_2946.JPG

In the package as well was a nice apple candle, dark chocolate M&M's (I didn't even know those existed), and needle point covers.

I think the yarn may be good for this cardigan Mr Greenjeans or Tweedy Vest

2 Comments:

At Sunday, August 17, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo. I vote for tweedy vest. But is there enough yardage?

Yer Pal

 
At Monday, August 25, 2008, Blogger Pennie said...

All SP12 participants will receive FREE shipping and Handling. Visit ExtremeYarn today for beauiful handdyed yarn, lace, sock and worsted. www.extremeyarn.etsy.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home