By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

New stuff

DSCN0285.JPG

I got 2 terrific new books: "Knitting Never Felt Better" and "Shear Spirit". The felting book is awesome because it has MANY swatches of before and after they have been felted. It's great to use as a reference to see how a pattern will turn out (roughly) if you felt it before you actually do.

And I've already started this great sock pattern Welsh Traveling Socks out of Shear Spirit. This book is a must have if you love country side farming stories, amazing photography of the cutest animals and terrific patterns too!
DSCN0494.JPG
Yarn: Knit Picks Imagination

And look what Santa gave me...
DSCN0491.JPG

A loom stand!!

Now I must go and warp the loom :)

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 05, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a pretty good connection with your santa! If the loom holder is adjustable width wise, you could give a try to my little 4-harness table loom!

May this new year brings you all you may wish for,
Manon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home