By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fall Excitement

It's been way to long since I blogged and what has been preventing me from blogging has been a very busy day job running into my nights and weekends. Not a good thing.

There has been some excitement around here in the last week or so. We bought a new car! Look closely at this picture and you can see Clancy looking out the window.
IMG_3177.JPG

We received it last Friday night and I just love it!
IMG_3176.JPG

It's a 2008 Kia Rondo in volcanic red.
IMG_3175.JPG

Lots of room for our two dogs and lots of room for all our camping stuff, if we feel like camping. And my spinning wheel can sit upright in any area of the car with all that head room.
IMG_3179.JPG

Another exciting thing was receiving my final secret pal package in the mail! My pal was just amazing (I still don't know who she was, no reveal yet).

IMG_3162.JPG
There is some awesome sock yarn that I'm dying to cast on. I love the colors. Then there is a cute little wooden cat, wooden bowl and chop sticks too. An adorable hand made paper book, and chocolate. Lots of little goodies!

On the knitting front, I've been knitting and felting bags for the London-Wul shop and getting ready for upcoming knitting classes. See the schedule on the side bar. Tomorrow is the toe-up sock class. I also finished my handspun shawl but I don't have any after blocking pictures yet. It turned out really beautiful but a bit smaller than I would have liked.

Off to get some coffee and enjoy my first Saturday off in 3 weeks!

4 Comments:

At Saturday, September 27, 2008, Blogger deirdre said...

Nice wheels, and happy weekend to you!

I read through your teaching schedule at London-Wul, and am, as always, amazed by what you do and how much you do - my hero...

gosh, I wish I could come and take a class with you!

 
At Saturday, September 27, 2008, Blogger The Gourmet Goddess said...

glad you are liking the new vehicle. see, it was fate, you needed proper transportation for the spinning wheel! Miss you this weekend, we could have gone out to pacafiesta.

 
At Saturday, September 27, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The little cat is a ring holder! it's also just cute which is really why I chose it.

Your Pal

 
At Monday, September 29, 2008, Blogger haggaret said...

Nice new wheels Tan! Of course, seeing as a I own one myself, I suppose you saw that comment coming from me! :)

We've had ours for over a year now and are still loving it. Hopefully that keeps up.

Hope things are well with you and Troy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home