By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Charger is MIA

My camera charger has been missing for over 2 weeks now and I'm going crazy without it!

There is so much to share and I have no photos. I've been waiting to post until I had some photos but it's been so long I thought I'd post an update of what's going on.

I've finished a February Lady Sweater for my friend CJ. There are photos of her on my camera but I can't access them now. It fit her perfect and she seemed to love it! It was the funnest sweater I ever knit and the fastest. So I'm knitting another one!

I've been working away at knitting and spinning for the Garter Yoke Cardigan. It is pretty close to be finished. I only have 1 sleeve to go!

I've started 2 pairs of socks both 2 at a time on magic loop. I started them because I wanted socks for myself and I wanted some live samples to show during sock classes in February. Tomorrow is the last in the sock class series for the month. One pair is top down with Trekking in a plain vanilla sock pattern. The other is toe up in a slipped rib pattern I made up for the toe up sock class last year. It is with a handpainted yarn. Pictures to come (I hope).

The last fun thing is that CJ and I booked a trip to Newark, NJ! We are flying there for a girls weekend away and will be visiting our friends Alana and Adam. It's not until the end of March but I'm already getting excited.

This is a boring black and white post so I'll sign off. Keep your fingers crossed I find my charger soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home