By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

FOs

I just returned from a work trip to Las Vegas. Not much knitting done on the trip, just one sock that I haven't taken a picture of yet. Prior to the trip however, it seemed like I was trying to finish everything up before leaving. I was only gone for 5 days, but there was definitely a sense of urgency to finish as much as possible before heading out.

First, here's a pic of the finished Rosamund's Cardigan on me. It fits well and I've worn it quite a bit so far.

Closed:
DSCN2481.JPG

Open:
DSCN2478.JPG

I like it both open and closed at the top while leaving it a bit open at the bottom. It does have clasps all the way to the bottom but thus far I don't use them much. I love the buttons!

Next are two pairs of felted clogs, yet to be felted.
DSCN2489.JPG

Here's hubby modeling them prior to felting. You can see how crazy huge they are.
DSCN2493.JPG

And for the Nancy Bush KAL, here is my finished mitten. That's all I'm going to do for now for the KAL, as some other items have taken a higher priority to finishing the second mitten. I really liked making this though. Knitting with the hand dyed yarn as the contrast color added a lot of dimension to the pattern and was really a joy to work with.
DSCN2472.JPG

Now that I'm back home the priorities for February are:
- Finish Isabel's second cardigan (only sleeve and finishing remaining)
- Finish spinning for Spin A Long
- Finish socks started on Vegas trip
- Work on Troy's saddle shoulder pullover
- Work on Lace SAL project a little every other day
- Start afghan for a birthday present in March

I love lists... now let's see how far I get on it.

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 01, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your list... Love your FO.

Hubby seems to have a nice hoody :)

Manon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home