By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mission accomplished

Today was a big day!  I'm happy to report I have been granted my Visa to work for 3 years as a Senior Development Manager in the US.  This is a big milestone and I'm so happy it is complete.

I managed to get a little sock knitting done as well.  I'm using hand dyed sock yarn from Heidi of London Wul. Making a plain jane sock with garter rib cause that's all my brain can handle right now.

On my way to Fort Erie I took advantage of being only 30km from Niagara Falls.  I haven't been to the Falls since I was 11 years old, and it was even more impressive than I remember!  I spent $15 for parking and only spent 30 mins there but it was so worth it.  Who knows if I will ever get back there again, and I did say I was going to enjoy each step of this journey :)


1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 13, 2012, Blogger SupremeAntBee said...

Glad to hear you're enjoying your journey so far, Tanya! I was missing you before you even left town!
Hope the rest of your journey goes smoothly!

Anthony

 

Post a Comment

<< Home