By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Update on Project List

Thank you for all the great comments on Troy's sweater. I enjoyed reading them and he's still enjoying his sweater too.

Since I've adopted the practice of only knitting the top 3 items on my combined UFO/WIP list I have been making lots of progress. Some may even say I've been more productive than normal (and make fun of me for it LOL).

Here is an update on the progress and the current ranking based on Importance & Pleasure:

  1. Handspun Shawlette - Done
  2. Flutter Sleeve Cardigan - New - WIP
  3. Ena's Plain socks - Done
  4. Linus Squares - Done
  5. Troy's sweater - Done
  6. Flo's Afghan - Done
  7. Mom's birthday socks - New & Done
  8. Scarf for Mom's friend - New & Done
  9. Modern Baby Blanket - WIP
  10. Juno Regina Lace Shawl - WIP
  11. Wisteria Socks
  12. Ribbon Lace Scarf
  13. Bird in Hand Mitts
  14. Nancy Bush KAL mitts
  15. Two Stranded mittens
  16. Haze Scarf
  17. Alpaca Wrist Warmers
  18. Bath Matt
  19. Deep V Argyle Vest - To be frogged
  20. Dan's Hat
1 month Tally:
Currently 3 WIPs, 9 UFOs
Completed 7 projects, 1 to be frogged
Started 3 New projects

Latest spinning project (not on any list) is this beautiful hand dyed 100% silk gifted to me from Catherine V. Thanks so much Catherine!



2 Comments:

At Saturday, March 27, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your spinning leaves me speachless.

MM

 
At Sunday, February 06, 2011, Anonymous Sherman Unkefer said...

Great list! I hope you finish those beautiful projects soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home