By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Las Vegas bound

The journey continued yesterday and I have arrived in my destination of Las Vegas.  It started with an amazing flight from Buffalo to Chicago. The pilot decided to take a detour to Niagara Falls and stay at 4000ft to give us a great view of it.  Apparently this is very rare and they never do this, but he must have heard about my detour the day before and thought it was such a grand idea.  All flights were on time and pretty smooth so that is a perfect day of travel in my books.  And I got to finish the leg of a sock while listening to the podcast Cast On.  Brenda has the best voice for podcasting :)

It was pretty neat to see Niagara Falls and the desert from the air all in one day.  We live on a beautiful and diverse continent and I've seen so little of it. 
I settled into my hotel room last night and bought some groceries for cooking.  There is a full kitchen so I don't have to eat out every meal, thank goodness.  There is a little doggie staying here that made me wish Zuma was here.  I actually dreamt of the dogs last night during my broken sleep.  The bed is comfy but the time difference got me and I've been awake every hour since 1am.  It's only 415am right now, I'm waiting until 5 to actually get out of bed but I think my sleeping is done.  I should have taken the melatonin, not sure why I didn't. Lesson learned.

Busy day ahead for me.  I have a lot of meetings and also I'm meeting the relocation person, Wendy, for her to show me around and talk about rental places.

For those wondering, still no word on if the house is completely sold.  They had until yesterday so I was a bit stressed when there was no word but my realtor assurred me all is fine, someone just isn't doing their job well and she's going to get on his case tomorrow. I think she is talking about their realtor.  She told me not to fret so I won't but I'd still like confirmation today!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, March 15, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad you're keeping us updated on your blog! Hope your day went well and that you sleep soundly tonight :-)
Alana

 
At Friday, March 16, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you seem to be adapting pretty fast. Any yarn store on your way back to the hotel?

MM

 
At Friday, March 16, 2012, Blogger SupremeAntBee said...

Glad to hear you made it there safely, and you're taking off with a bang! Jealous of the Niagra Falls flyover.
We had fun at knit night last night at the kitchen once again! Missed you!

Anthony

 

Post a Comment

<< Home