By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Old and New

I've finally finished the socks for Hughie and just in time to get them in the mail for his birthday.

They are knit with Heidi's hand dyed sock yarn which makes terrific socks.  Just enough detail to keep me interested but consistent enough to just look 'blue' to Hughie or other men who like their socks on the plain side.

Now on to something new as I feel a new project is in order for my new place and new surroundings.  I'm thinking of the Planche vest for my summer project in a bright color, like orange or pink.  I like it like this one, a little slouchy http://www.ravelry.com/projects/mel-is-swell/planche-vest What do you think? I'm thinking Knit Picks order!


1 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 27, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog entries are always so entertaining... Keep posting please!

Manon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home