By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Farewell cute house

Tonight is our final night in our house on McClelan Avenue.  I'm happy and sad about this, but mostly excited and anxious to get the move all completed now. 

Tomorrow the movers arrive at 8:30am and a whirl wind of packing will begin.  I'm told they will pack anything not nailed down so we have to set aside what we do not want them to move.  Anything they take will be away from us for up to a month.  On Thursday they come and load the truck up and take everything away.  That will be a strange feeling to see someone drive off with all of our things.  Not to mention how weird it will be on Friday cleaning out an empty house.  I'm excited for the new owners as I remember how excited we were to move into our first home here and this will be their first home as well.  I hope they like it half as much as we loved it here.  This house always had a warm inviting vibe to it.

So long, farewell little house!

P.S. More to come about the Maritime Fibre Arts Retreat once I take the time to get the photos off my camera.  It was a beautiful fibre and friend filled weekend!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home