By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm a mixed breed

You Are: 60% Dog, 40% Cat

You are a nice blend of cat and dog.
You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful.
And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.

4 Comments:

At Monday, June 18, 2007, Blogger The Gourmet Goddess said...

Well mutts are lovely...

 
At Monday, June 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a mix bread, 50/50 cat-dog. I guess I'm a catog?!?

Manon

 
At Tuesday, June 19, 2007, Blogger KnittenKnots said...

I'm the same mix as you apparently... :-) That merino roving from your last post is GORGEOUS by the way!! Can't wait to see if spun up...

 
At Tuesday, June 19, 2007, Blogger Line (pronounced Lynn) said...

I am 80% cat and 20% dog! I posted the results on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home