By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Long time no post

I haven't been posting lately and here's why:



  1. Spinning






  2. Etsy sales - 6 patterns so far

  3. Bathroom Renovation
    IMG_0954.JPG

    IMG_1115.JPG

  4. Sock making (5 one sock syndrome socks)

  5. From left to right:
    New Wisteria pattern in Fleece Artist merino (green and brown); Heat Wave Sock in cotton; Monkey sock in Sunshine Yarn; Heat Wave Sock in Trekking.

I miss posting and actually have been thinking of things I want to post about... but when it comes down to choosing to post or actually do the things I want to post about... well you know what wins.

7 Comments:

At Thursday, May 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW you've been busy! The bathroon looks great.

 
At Thursday, May 31, 2007, Blogger deirdre said...

Busy girl! Your bathroom looks wonderful, as do your new patterns and handspun!

 
At Thursday, May 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh the yarn, the bathroom, the business...

Missed you last night at Heidi.

Manon

 
At Thursday, May 31, 2007, Blogger The Gourmet Goddess said...

What cotton are you using for the heatwave sock? You know my love for cotton!

 
At Thursday, May 31, 2007, Blogger Line (pronounced Lynn) said...

Uh!Oh! Tanya, we need to find a cure... You are coming down with a bad case of one sock syndrome. I know, I know. You have excuses for each... That is a definite sign that intervention is required.

I love your bathroom!

 
At Friday, June 01, 2007, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Your spinning is looking awesome! I'm still wanting to get my spinning done up into smaller spins...or whatever you call them. They are much smaller than when I took the course, but they are still a litter bigger than I'd like. I think I just need to draft the yarn so the fibre is thinner...

 
At Saturday, June 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Line says intervention is needed. Well perhaps you need to show up at Sock Walkers and learn to do them 2 at a time. I have now just turned the heel on my Heat Waves on--- you guessed it--- 2 circs. I have made a few changes to accomodate my fit requirements but they are coming along nicely. I must say I LOVE this pattern and I am sure I will be doing more than one pair with this pattern. The repeat is easy to remember but just enough to make it seem like it is going along quickly. I am patiently awaiting the new pattern - Wisteria is it?

Missed you Wednesday night. Maybe see you next Wednesday?

Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home