By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Friday, March 09, 2007

GDC in San Fran

Today is my last day at the Game Developer Conference in San Francisco! What a whirlwind trip this has been. There were a couple of amazing keynote speakers: Phil Harrison from Sony and Shigeru Miyamoto from Nintendo. For those that don't know, Mr. Miyamoto was responsible for games like Mario and Donkey Kong and most recently the vision and direction that produced the Wii. He gavea great presentation that I was honored to see.

Haven't seen much of San Fran but I do have some pics to show when they are uploaded later of the Golden Gate bridge. I've been so busy that I haven't even been knitting the sock I brought with me. I did knit on the plane of course but that was Tuesday... wow, I haven't knit since Tuesday! That's some sort of record for me... at least I'm not having withdrawls, that kind of surprises me. I think I'll finish that sock up tonight if I can stay awake long enough!

3 Comments:

At Saturday, March 10, 2007, Blogger Line (pronounced Lynn) said...

If you didn't have time for knitting, must mean you never made to any yarn stores either ;-)

Sounds like you had a good time in San Francisco though!

 
At Saturday, March 10, 2007, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Glad you are enjoying the trip! Have a safe trip back.

 
At Tuesday, March 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now now, today is march 21st, the first day of spring. I think it's about time you post again; you must have like 200 completed knitting projects waiting to be photographed!

Manon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home