By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Niddy Noddy magic

IMG_0444.JPG

IMG_0435.JPG

Bought myself a niddy noddy, pictured above, so that I could make a skein out of my newest spun yarn and let the ply settle while I went to California. That was a great plan, except I couldn't wait.

IMG_0439.JPG

As soon as it was in a skein I balled it up and Ta DA... A mitten!

IMG_0446.JPG

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Thursday, February 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean that in 3 weeks, you learnt to spin and made a pair of mitts from your first handspun project???

congratulation (although, somehow I feel jalous).

Manon :)

 
At Thursday, February 15, 2007, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

A great mitten! You're doing well with your spinning too. I'm really going to have to learn...hope LondonWul has a class again.

 
At Monday, February 19, 2007, Blogger deirdre said...

Just beautiful, Tan - great job!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home