By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Almost there, the list is shrinking

I have been knitting away until my hands start cramping, the race is on and I'm determined to win this one. I'm so determined that not only have I been completing items, but I've been deleting items from the list as well.

Since 2 posts ago when I gave my remaining Christmas knitting list I've completed:

  1. Mauve Flower facecloth (no picture)

  2. Alpaca Ribbed Hat
  3. Alpaca Hat

  4. Fetching fingerless mitts
  5. Pink Fetching Fingerless mitts

  6. Green/Brown striped Felted slippers
  7. Felted Green/Brown Slippers
And I've removed from the list:
  1. 1 pairs of socks
  2. 1 pair of slippers
  3. 1 pair of thrummed mittons (I really don't like thrumming)
Remaining items:
  1. 1/4 of a jaywalker sock
  2. 1 full pair of diagonal rib socks (not needed until Dec 27)
I am going to make it! I will not be knitting on Christmas eve until the wee hours of the morning. What a Christmas this will be!

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 20, 2006, Blogger TRJones said...

Hey Tan, nice hat! Fits me perfectly! I'm sure "Ryan" is going to just love it! Had I known you only wanted my modeling skills for my perfectly shaped skull I wouldn't have brushed my teeth and trimmed my nosehairs :)

And since you mentioned having some free knitting time before the xmas deadline, maybe you can help me finish off that dishcloth for mom.

As always, great work Tanya.

 
At Saturday, December 23, 2006, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Great job on completing all those items! I love the colours in your Fetching. I just finished the last of my Christmas knitting a couple of hours ago. I feel "weird", like I should still be knitting. The next batch of knitting I do, however, is going to be selfish - all for me!

 
At Wednesday, December 27, 2006, Blogger TRJones said...

Awwww... i guess that WAS Ryan's hat after all :(

 
At Thursday, December 28, 2006, Blogger The Gourmet Goddess said...

I want the wool you used to make my fetching fingerless mitts. I want to make a matching scarf and maybe a hat. Those are totally my colours! They are gorgeous!!! And I'm wearing my socks right now!!! Your the best, Tan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home