By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Surprise Package

Back on August 18 was Tammy's blogaversary and she had a draw from the comments on that day for a sock kit. I won the draw! I was very excited because I never win anything and it was a sock kit!

Time went by and I kind of forgot about this and then one day there was a parcel in the mail and it contained this!

Surprise package from Tammy

Skein of Knit picks dye your own merino
4 stitch markers
package of gift cards with knitting on them
Sock bag with kitty's and knitting on it
Regia sock yarn
double pointed needles
needle gauge
handcream

Surprise package from Tammy

Tammy went way over the top and sent me all this stuff and all I did was say HI on her blog. What a generous blogger! Thanks Tammy!

Now I have to figure out how to dye. I've been wanting to give this a try so this is perfect.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, November 05, 2006, Blogger deirdre said...

You are totally deserving of being an adjective - look at you go! I am just so impressed with all your socks - love them all!! I was looking at the Father and Son socks this morning, and I love the yarn you used - but really, the Lobster Pot socks - to die for, truly! So very, very Tanya of you!

 
At Monday, November 06, 2006, Blogger The Gourmet Goddess said...

You have officially sucked me in.... Sunday we went to London Wul. I'm now a knitting addict.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home