By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas treats



Sunday afternoon was spent with my friend Line making Christmas stitch markers. What a fun activity , and it's quite addictive too.



We went to a beautiful Christmas dinner hosted by the wonderful Heidi at London-Wul.

In celebration of this fun event we decided to give each guest 2 stitch markers which were placed neatly beside each place setting.

I loved this idea, which was Line's idea by the way, because the markers were unique, properly themed, not expensive and extremely fun to make. I enjoyed making them so much I came home and made myself a bunch of blue/green markers!

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As one of the lucky guests who received two of your wonderful stitch markers, I can state that I too am enjoying them very much!

Thanks Tanya and Line

 
At Wednesday, December 13, 2006, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I've made some stitch markers too in the not so distant past (you can probably scroll down my knitting blog - Kitten Yarns & Crafts - if you want to have a look). You are right, they are addicting!

 
At Thursday, December 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank youuuuuuuu from another lucky guest who received the really nice stitch markers. If it's addictive, I definitively need to learn to make them!

manon

 
At Thursday, December 21, 2006, Blogger deirdre said...

Oh, how pretty - I must know how you made them - and way to go on your Christmas gift-making - you'll get there, and it looks like you'll be able to relax and enjoy Christmas Eve to boot - way to go!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home