By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

The joy of hand dyed goodness

My latest two projects have been this sea silk scarf
Sea Silk Scarf
Handmaiden Sea Silk in Forest
Scarf with Clarence Border from Victoria Lace Today

and this sock.
Monkey sock
Koigu sock yarn, bought at the PurlSoho in NYC
Monkey by Cookie found at knitty.com

1 Comments:

At Saturday, January 27, 2007, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I love your scarf, it is so pretty!

I've got the Monkey sock pattern on my to do list...I love seeing everyones on their blogs and have heard how easy the pattern is, so I'm going to try it myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home