By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Knit2Together shop is open!

My friend Line and I have opened our online shop under the name Knit2Together Designs. We chose Etsy.com as the venue and you can go directly to our shop at Knit2Together.Etsy.com.

So far only my Heat Waves pattern and one of her scarves are up there. We have some other dressy scarves and stitch markers waiting in the wings to post as well.

Within 2 hours of posting the pattern I had sold one to a lady in NY state! That was exciting! I am still waiting on payment and once I know that everything is working properly then I will post more items.

There are over 50,000 shops on etsy! Can you imagine?! There are a lot of crafters out there, and a lot of them are online. What a great time for expanding the art of hand made items!

3 Comments:

At Sunday, May 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he he I bought a pattern from your etsy store (she said with a sing songy tone). I am so glad to be able to purchase this pattern and the transaction went swimmingly well. I left good feedback. Does this make you and Line cyber moguls? Well I think even "the Donald" would approve of your entrepeneurial spirit. You go girls!

Ann Knits

 
At Monday, May 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you given up your P.Eng. for P.C.? Professional Crafter I mean. Not bad for the start of a cyber business that's fun!
Being smart by selling patterns relieves you of clicking needles all night to get out the production is you were selling products. As apattern developer myself I share your enthusiasm.
Oscargas Patterns (only on snail mail however)

 
At Sunday, May 20, 2007, Blogger deirdre said...

How exciting for you, Tanya! Pretty soon, it'll be handspun along with patterns and stitch markers and then... world domination!

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home