By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Raverly here I come!

I have received a Raverly.com account! It's been a long wait but completely worth it. They have done the best job on this site, right down to the smallest detail.

If you are on Raverly please add me as a friend. My username is byTanya.

One of the projects you will see there is Hughie's Birthday socks. His birthday was last Friday and I only had one sock ready for him (typical of me). And it was half an inch too short as well. Anyway, they are both completed now, and are half an inch longer coming in at 11 inches from heel to toe. I really love this yarn. It is a 50/50 blend of wool and cotton from Lana Grossa called Meilenweit. I can't pronounce that at all but it's made in Italy just like my favorite wine.

IMG_1216.JPG

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 16, 2007, Blogger deirdre said...

Hi, Tan, I love the socks, but am totally excited about your fleece!!! I cannot wait to see what fun you get up to with that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home