By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Remember this?

Remember this?
Merino custom blended

It's turned into this...
IMG_1190.JPG

And remember this?

Spun, plied Merino/Silk

It's turning into this...

IMG_1191.JPG
Tuscany shawl from the terrific book "No Sheep For You" by Amy Singer. Of course I'm knitting it with a merino/silk blend but I need to have a little sheep. I highly recommend this book for non-wool and wool lovers. It is very educational and it's fun to mix up different fibers in your knitting. I will never be a no sheep kind of gal, but it's nice to have options; and the patterns are terrific!

IMG_1192.JPG

2 Comments:

At Thursday, July 05, 2007, Blogger Line (pronounced Lynn) said...

Wow! you have been busy. I love the shawl. Can't wait to see it in person.

 
At Saturday, July 07, 2007, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The roving-turned-yarn looks great! And I love the shawl you are making. Can't wait to see it completed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home